Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Mailbox Monday ( Extremely belated edition )




It's been quite awhile since I have done a mailbox post ! So here is what I have gotten in the course of the last 2 months- Not counting my random Nook book buys!

 ( Click the Small images below to be taken to the Books Goodreads page! ) 



For Review from Publishers / Review sites/ Authors

I always feel honored when an author sends me their book directly from them, and The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse is no exception! My review is already up on the blog and you DEFINITELY need to go check it out!
Read my Review of the Forsaken !

A HUGE thank you to St.Martins Press :) Not only did I receive Wake by Amanda Hocking from them, but ALSO Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon! She is my FAVORITE Paranormal Romance author. This will be my first non-YA Review book and I am so excited! At the last minute I also received Glitch by Heather Anastasiu ! Already started and finished this one, and guys? I can't wait to write my review!

Time Untime (Dark-Hunter, #17; Hellchaser, #5)Wake (Watersong, #1)Glitch (Glitch, #1)


An Ear splitting THANK YOU to Spencer Hill Press for sending me Deity and Cursed By Jennifer L. Armentrout! Prepare for some epic reviews ;)
Deity (Covenant, #3)Cursed


Also a big thank you to Random Buzzers! I am an Ambuzzador this summer and received this wonderful package with The Book Of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman.
The Book of Blood and Shadow

And last but in NO WAY least. A big thank you to Epic reads for sending me Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson! I have already started this one and am LOVING it.
Tiger Lily


Gifted/ Won 
I was lucky enough to Win Endlessly by Kiersten White through an Epic Reads giveaway! 
I can't wait to dive in!
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)
I also Won a copy of Reveal from the amazing author herself- Brina Courtney ! I was also given a copy of Reveal and Capture for review, and you should really go check out my thoughts! 
Reveal (Cryptid Tales)
Read my review of Reveal!
Read my review of Capture!


Dark Eden by Patrick Carmen was Gifted to me by the amazing Jessirae over at Words, Pages and Books .. Seriously. She is awesome. Check out her blog!
Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1) And finally,


I was gifted a copy of ReVamped by Ada Adams straight from her lovely self! I am so happy to have this on my shelf! I was also gifted an e-copy earlier on and my review can be found below!
ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1)
Read my review of ReVamped!


What have you guys received lately that you are excited about? Did I receive anything that you Loved? Hated? 
Or Can't wait for!?
Feel free to leave links in the comments and I will visit you back! 

In related bookish news : 
I received my blank t-shirt order!! 

Why does this matter you ask? 
Because it means I can make things like This! 

These shirts can now be found on my etsy shop!
Bookish Designs 
If you want to order a shirt feel free to use the code OPENINGWEEK to get 20% till the 7th! 
( will ship internationally! )




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...