Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Their Promise - Novella Release

 
 *Novella*


 Their Promise
One moment can change your life forever.
One moment to find love.
One moment to lose it.
Author's Website







 I have been a Brina Courtney fan ever since I read the first Chapter of reveal ( #1 in the Crypid tales series ), and then wanted to bow at her feet when I finished Capture. So it's no surprise that I was jumping on the bandwagon to check out her first YA contemporary! 

Now.. I am not a contemporary fan to be honest. Mostly just because... well it's too.. real! I tend to be an emotional person and get really sucked into the stories and end up far too attached. 

BUT this was Brina's writing and I had to give it a shot. 

Cried, glared at the pages, shook my fists. And wished for more! 

I will always hesitate when opening a contemporary book. But I have faith now that if Brina Courtney is writing it, I won't be disappointed, and all the emotions will be well worth it. 

It is a heartbreaking story that will have you totally invested in the characters. The only downfall is that it is a novella! I want more Brina! MORE haha. I cannot wait to see what else this Author has in store for us readers. Whether it be paranormal or contemporary, I will be waiting in line.

Check out the trailer, Drop by the other tour stops and see if this Novella is right for you!

Scroll down to find a list of the other tour stops AND a giveaway!



Grab a copy for yourself from B&N or Amazon for only .99 cents!

Buy From B&N

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...