Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Entangled by Nikki Jefford

Entangled by Nikki Jefford

Source: Purchased
Publisher: Self Published by the Author
Release date: February 20th 2012
Series: Spellbound #1
Edition: Ebook, 303 pgs
Genre: Young Adult/ Fantasy/ Paranormal
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

* Currently FREE for both Kindle and Nook !!! *

Rating: 4/5

Description from Goodreads:

Two months after dying, seventeen-year-old witch Graylee Perez wakes up in her twin sister Charlene’s body.

Until Gray finds a way back inside her own body, she’s stuck being Charlene every twenty-hour hours. Her sister has left precise instructions on how Gray should dress and behave. Looking like a prep isn’t half as bad as hanging out with Charlene’s snotty friends and gropey boyfriend.

The “normals” of McKinley High might be quick to write her behavior off as post-traumatic stress, but warlock Raj McKenna is the only person who suspects Gray has returned from the dead.

Now Gray has to solve the mystery of her death and resurrection and disentangle herself from Charlene’s body before she disappears for good.


I have feel no shame in saying that I picked up this book entirely because I LOVED it's cover, I hadn't even read it's description yet, but I knew I had to have it. Then I started to read it and was pleasantly surprised! Witches are one of my favorite paranormal characters! 

It's a wonderful mix of the fun " snap of the fingers" witchcraft, and some that's a little bit darker. There are seriously interesting relationships in this story. Gray and Charlene's SERIOUSLY " Twisted sisters" relationship. The mother daughter relationship that we are still learning more about, and the wonderful friendship and more of Gray and Raj. 

Raj is... Oh gosh how to describe Raj.. the resident "bad boy" who isn't really a bad boy at all. He's a bit cocky sure, but the way everyone sees him is so very wrong. It's heartbreaking to watch Raj Fall for Gray and then lose her. Then struggle to find a way to help Gray when she is stuck in her sisters body. 

But beneath all of the good relationships? There are the truly sinister ones. I don't want to get into it, because it came as as much of a surprise for me as it did for Gray. But DANG. It's messed up. 

I will definitely be recommend this one to all of you who are fans of Paranormal fantasy, Romance and Witches. A seriously interesting story line that kept me guessing and wanting more. Characters that are honest, intriguing and complex. 

While I was somewhat expecting the " twist" that came at the end, it still shocked me and left me wondering how it's going to be handled in the next book Duplicity ! I can't wait to crack that one open!

-- This Book is Currently FREE as an Ebook for both Kindle and Nook! Be sure to share in the comments of you downloaded ! :)

Rating : 4/5




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...