Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Nightblood Academy by Allison West blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.


Nightblood Academy
Allison West
Publication date: January 27th 2020
Genres: Adult, Romance, Urban Fantasy

I’m the missing girl who left school with a stranger, the story you’re warned about as a child. Was I kidnapped? Or did I go willingly?
I didn’t listen. I never listen. And now, I’m stuck in another universe, protecting my best friend, worried about my sick sister back home, and forced to face the academy bully, who happens to be hot and single. He should be off-limits, but I can’t stop myself from falling for him, hard.
Get it for only 99¢ for a limited time!
—
EXCERPT:
“I want your word that you won’t hurt her,” Bray said. “She’s under my protection.”
Eilith glided closer, leaning in, smelling him as she exhaled a soft, putrid breath.
Bray’s eyes slammed shut and his nostrils flared with a scrunched nose. This was going to be hell. Willow would owe him big time when they were done with whatever the hell this creature was.
“You think you have any power here at all?” Eilith laughed, her breath caressing his neck, a sharp tongue skimming over his skin just below his ear, drawing blood. “I could eat you alive, and no one would ever know what happened to you.”
Swallowing nervously, his eyes opened, feeling the drip of blood cascade down his neck. “Are you a vampire?” he whispered.
“Some call me an energy vampire,” Eilith said, “but no. I am an ordinary Nightblood turned demon.” She reached behind her back and revealed a scroll and a feather pen, already dipped in ink. “Sign your name so we can complete this transaction.”
The lump that had once formed in his throat grew even bigger. “Demon?” He hadn’t wanted to believe it might be true.
“Demon Sorceress, the one and only.” Eilith sounded quite pleased with herself.
He took the pen, his actions again not his own as he stared at the scroll. He was back in charge, if only for a moment, while she let him willingly sign his name. What choice did he have? He wasn’t giving away his soul, only his virginity. That didn’t mean anything to a demon, right?

Author Bio:
Allison West is a #1 International Best-Selling Author in Erotica, BDSM, Romantic Erotica, Sci-Fi, Victorian, and Historical Erotica. She also writes young adult novels under the name Ruth Silver.
Allison West has been inventing worlds and writing stories for years. Her favorite novels are those that leave a lasting impression, long after the final page is read. You can find more about Allison on Facebook, Twitter, and her blog "Spanking Author." http://spankingauthor.com

XBTBanner1

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...