Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Review: Dance For Me - Helena Newbury

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/03/06/20/33/ballerina-2122473_640.jpg

Dance For Me (Fenbrook Academy, #1)

Review: Dance For Me - Book #1 Fenbrook Academy Series - Helena Newbury - June 2013


After having a couple of DNF's and nothing capturing me, I decided to browse through my kindle and read an older book. Dance for Me jumped out at me with the word Academy and I figured I would enjoy it as I loved school-based novels. Fenbrook Academy is a school for the arts and our main character Natasha is a ballet dancer at the school. She is trying to make it big by going to auditions when she meets our male lead. Darrell is an engineer who dropped out of MIT but his mind makes him a genius at what he does as he builds for the government. Darrell is stuck and needs a new muse when he gets a block - he searches through ballet videos as the fluid of the dancers calm him and boosts his inspiration. On this particular day, the videos aren't working so he goes in search of the real thing and on this day crashes into a ballet audition that Natasha is doing and distracts her, making her lose out. He apologizes and pays her to dance for him. She learns he is a millionaire and soon she is dancing while he works and building a friendship. Of course, though sparks will fly and the pair get closer. What will happen though when Natasha learns about Darrell's work? Can she have this on her conscience? When he stands her up on a date and doesn't contact as he's lost in his work - can Natasha come second to his work or does she need to be his main priority? Find out in Book #1 Dance for Me by Helena Newbury. 
 



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...