Chuyển đến nội dung chính

To Seduce a Fae by Mila Young blitz with Xpresso Book Tours


To Seduce a Fae
Mila Young
(Winter’s Thorn #1)
Publication date: January 28th 2020
Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance

Luther is the most beautiful of my captors. Still I hate him more than the others. I hate him so much that the darkness inside me comes alive.
When I started university and moved out of my foster parents’ home, I hoped everything would change. That the nightmares, the visions, the voices would stop, but they got worse.
Then three of the most dangerously stunning fae crashed into my life.
Intoxicating eyes.
Devilish lips.
Dangerous intentions.

They insist I belong with them in the Wandering Realm. A place where love is lost, where war is brewing between two realms, and where the once powerful royals are being hunted down and slaughtered.
I’m their savior they say, but there are no saviors amid monsters. These princes who are tasked to keep me safe are keeping secrets of their own. Secrets that will kill me.
So, how am I meant to rid the realm of evil when I feel the dark spreading through my veins?
—
EXCERPT:
I shake so hard, my hands curling into balls. “They could have killed you.”
“I told you to stay in the room,” he reprimands me.
“Right. And if I had obeyed your stupid command, you’d be dead. Then what?”
“You coming out here could have gotten you killed,” he roars, his cheeks flushing with anger. Fingers squeeze my arms tight as he holds me so close, so damn hard. “I want to spank your ass for pulling that shit out there.”
We stare each other down, and that burning fire in my chest explodes. All I see are those full lips, the look in his eyes drowning in need. “Let me go!” I yell.
Instead, he angles closer, and my body responds instantly. Our mouths clash and our kiss is primal and chaotic. Teeth and lips and hands everywhere. I rake through his hair, fisting it, wrenching him closer. I bite down on his lip, and sweet, metallic blood lingers on my tongue. My hands seize his collar, and I’m hauling him against me. I’ve been dreaming of kissing him since seeing him in the bar, and now this is actually happening.
I may hate him so much, but I want him even more.
Strong hands grasp my hips and he has me in his arms and off my feet so fast, it takes me off guard. I clasp my legs around his hips and he pins me to the side of the car, kissing me with the hunger of a wolf.


Author Bio:
Bestselling Author, Mila Young tackles everything with the zeal and bravado of the fairytale heroes she grew up reading about. She slays monsters, real and imaginary, like there's no tomorrow. By day she rocks a keyboard as a marketing extraordinaire. At night she battles with her might pen-sword, creating fairytale retellings, and sexy ever after tales. In her spare time, she loves pretending she's a mighty warrior, cuddling up with her cats, and devouring every fantasy tale she can get a hold of.

XBTBanner1

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...