Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Review: Six - Jane Blythe


       Image result for Count to Ten

Six (Count to Ten #6)

Review: Six - Book #6 Count to Ten Series - Jane Blythe - July 2018


What I love about this series by Jane Blythe is that right through the whole series, she has kept the same main characters and the serial killers all have connections to the cast. In this book, we start off with Paige in the hospital hanging for her life as Sofia's stalker once again has tried to eliminate her as the stalker is convinced that Paige is harming Sofia. When the stalker was revealed, I did think it made sense as he has featured in the books since the beginning. The twist though was how he is connected to Sofia, this blew me away as I was like WTF - I definitely did not see that coming but it made since hence his sociopathic/ serial killer tendencies. Jake's wife Laura has just had her baby which they named after the police officer who was killed in the previous book. Paige is adopting two little girls who were part of Malachi's kidnapping ring or will Elias have to raise them alone as the stalker continues to come after Paige time and time again. There is a new killer who believes the police have failed to stop crime and amongst two of his abductees is Vanessa from Book #1 and Annabelle has found herself kidnapped again - in this book, we also learn about the abduction of Annabelle when she was a child as she finds herself in danger's way once again. I have to admit Xavier is starting to annoy me in this book as though Annabelle is trying her hardest, he keeps leaving her and bad things happen which of course is hindering her ability to move and trust again and also Xavier - stop freaking flirting with Eliza ( she was one of Malachi's victims). If you love sagas and murder, then the Count to Ten Series by Jane Blythe are the books for you.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Omen of Stones Cover Reveal with Casey L Bond.

Title: The Omen of Stones Author: Casey L. Bond Genre: YA Fantasy Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services Publication Date: March 13 th , 2020 Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR Blurb: Spirit and Stone. Song and Sky. Fate and Future all align. On my seventeenth birthday, I finally heard Fate’s voice. He whispered to me again and again, insisting I find the Omen of Stones. Having never heard of such lore, I thought I could ignore his pleas. The Summer Solstice proved otherwise. Being surrounded by fellow witches worked my magic up into a powerful swell that crashed and churned within me. As the energy crackled through my veins, I shunned my royal duties to follow the call of my heart. Venturing beyond the safety of the Kingdom’s borders, I felt Fate nudging me toward a destiny I was eager to claim. Confidence in my craft blinded me from the ominous clouds of danger that roiled on the horizon. Captured by purists de...

SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina Release Week Blitz

I am so excited that SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET by Courtney Giardina is available now and that I get to share the news! If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book by Author Courtney Giardina, be sure to check out all the details below. This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card and signed finished copies of SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET AND BEHIND THE STRINGS, courtesy of Courtney and Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, enter in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. About The Book: Title: SLOW DANCING ON MAIN STREET (Behind the Strings Book 2) Author: Courtney Giardina Pub. Date: February 4, 2020 Publisher: Courtney Giardina Formats: Paperback, eBook Pages: 135 Find it:  Goodreads ,  Amazon , Kindle When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a ...

Hellion by Shannon McKenna blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.

Hellion Shannon McKenna (The Hellbound Brotherhood, #1) Publication date: February 7th 2020 Genres: Adult, Romance, Thriller Find out why New York Times bestseller Maya Banks hails McKenna’s books as “A nonstop thrill ride…” He’s a ticking bomb… Eric Trask is counting the days before he blasts out of Shaw’s Crossing forever. He and his brothers were raised at GodsAcre, a mysterious doomsday cult deep in the mountains, and are the only survivors of the deadly fire that destroyed it. The townspeople see them as time bombs just waiting to blow, but Eric’s going to prove those bastards wrong. He’s an ex-Marine, fresh off a tour in Afghanistan, working three jobs and barely sleeping. Utterly unprepared for Demi Vaughan’s dazzling green eyes, lush pink lips and sexy curves. She’s the town princess…he’s a dangerous outcast. It was a sure recipe for disaster. But the closer he gets to Demi, the more impossible it is to resist… Forbidden fruit is the sweetest… Demi Vaughan has big plans for lif...